Thursday, March 10, 2011

Should I try to get back together with this guy?? He was an ****** kinda but he was cute and had a son?

So I met this guy like almost a year ago maybe less anyways we were like talking all the time and we were gonna "hook up" and he wanted what I wanted he is 23 and has a 17 mth old son who was PRECIOUS, he had been in a little trouble for domestic violence but.... idk if I believe he did anything he said he didn't and I will believe him.. he was always nice to me! And he just wanted what I wanted to have a baby... and get married, but I decided I couldn't date him because he was REALLY wanting to have sex, and I was unsure, and because he wanted things so fast, and I wanted to... like finish school and go to law school and idk I was dumb at the time and he got pissed at me and called me a slut, and the N word.. and I haven't talked to him since, but I honestly think I want to start talking to him again and start dating... he has tried to text me before and I ignored him (I hate that he called me the N word) but he has a son, and the birth mother signed over her rights to him, and this guy wants kids and I want kids and... so why not just give him another chance..

No comments:

Post a Comment